Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my food blog, “The Spice is Right.” Before we get into all the food I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I love cultures from around the world. I am very interested in countries and geography and I love to learn about the world around me. I love music from around the world and I love food! I would like to get to know more about the cultures around me by reviewing authentic restaurants, which I personally like, and help give them the exposure I feel that they deserve.
Personally, I come from an Italian Russian/Ukrainian and even English background but I love learning about cultures and people and places. I aim to put on the map what I really like and what I think is really cool. I was born in Toronto, and the culture here has always been interesting. It’s always so fascinating to me to talk to people and ask where they’re from. I’m always so captivated by it and I aim to help people all over feel better about culture and race in general. Culture is a cool thing that makes the world so unique and diverse.
Besides food and culture, I like to write. I write poetry and stories so I decided that I wanted to write a blog to express my thoughts. I feel like I have a unique way of putting things and wording things and I want to get my ideas and feelings out there for people to hopefully understand.

Comments

Popular Posts